Recent content by CJDahn

  1. T

    Replacement Engine

    Need replacement engine for K181 Kohler for my 73 Cub Cadet. Please advise if you have had success in finding an engine that will fit and supply power to both the mower and drive. Thanks for your help
  2. C

    Rear wheels Ford 800

    I just got this Ford 800 as a project. I am learning as I go. First this I notice is the rear wheels seem to be different from other 800/600 tractor photos I have seen on the web. The wheels are adjstable width as seen in the photo, My question; are these the stock or original wheels? Are they...
  3. C

    Ford One Arm Loader

    For those Ford collectors who may be interested... I have just listed a Ford Model 722 One Arm loader on Ebay (item number 170208899700). I have read a few messages in a forums with folks looking for this type loader for the tractor shows and addition to the collection. This unit is in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top