Rear wheels Ford 800

CJDahn

New User
I just got this Ford 800 as a project. I am learning as I go. First this I notice is the rear wheels seem to be different from other 800/600 tractor photos I have seen on the web. The wheels are adjstable width as seen in the photo, My question; are these the stock or original wheels? Are they Ford? Are they of any value as trade stock? I really would like a no-adjustable wheel without the adjustable brackets and castings. Just curious....
v5233.jpg
 
Original, optional equipment. Ford's first version of power adjust wheels. Post this on the Ford forum if you want to trade; I'm sure someone there would trade a set of 6-loop rims/centers if these are in good shape.
 
I agree with fordfarmer.. You will easilly get a trade offer I'm sure.

My 951 has those exact same rims.. etc.

soundguy
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top