Recent content by cladwig

  1. C

    Ford 8N Starting help

    Hello Everyone. I aquired my grandfathers Ford 8n a couple of years ago and I has ran perfectly. This spring it will not start using the push button. I can pull and jump start and it runs fine. I have replaced the push button, have 5.9 volts at the battery and at the starter solenoid. At...
  2. C

    Ford 8N Electrical issue

    Thank you for all the help!! It was very much appreciated. Actually got the tractor to start and run last night after not running for 20 years. It turns out my spark issue to the coil ended up being rusty washer and nuts on the resistor. I feel foolish, but I reused the washers and nuts onto...
  3. C

    Ford 8N Electrical issue

    Only a 6 v system if that maters.
  4. C

    Ford 8N Electrical issue

    Looking for some help. I am trying to restore my grandfathers Ford 8N. I have a couple questions for the group. 1. Tractor turns over with the key on or off. Any suggestions? 2. I have constant power to the alternator with the key on or off. Normal or not? I don't think it should. 3...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top