Recent content by coldspring_98

  1. C

    Red power hay making tractor?

    Hi guys and gals...been sort of looking at hay making tractors. I grew up running green tractors but I am no where near color blind! We currently use my dad's 4440 to pull our 5x6 baler with most of time. I love that tractor a lot and would love to have one of my own, but as you all are aware...
  2. C

    Ford 876 4WD

    A local jockey has a fair looking Ford 876, 5800 hrs. Curious to hear from guys who have been around them. I have done a little research, but I don't know too much about them...I've been around green and red ones. I went and looked at it the other day: Fair rubber 60-70% Goodyear 20.8 R42 duals...
  3. C

    Ford 876 4WD

    A local jockey has a fair looking Ford 876. Curious to hear from guys who have been around them. I have done a little research, but I don't know too much about them...I've been around green and red ones. I went and looked at it the other day: Fair rubber 60-70% Goodyear 20.8 R42 duals...
  4. C

    Tractor to handle Kinze 16/31 planter

    So I am starting out farming with my grandpa, doing a lot of dreaming/planning. We are already running a 16 row planter and picking with a 8 row corn head so I hate to change it up (go to a 12/23). I'm thinking about upgrading planter and/or planter tractor. Currently, as stated before I have...
  5. C

    case 770 dual pto?

    Thanks all for the info! I'll have to look for a snap ring next time I'm up there. It is a diesel. It's been several years since the last time I was on it to move it out of the way, but I think it has the three speed power shift on it. However it does have a parking brake instead of a park...
  6. C

    case 770 dual pto?

    An older land lord has an old 770 that he might get rid of some time. I always thought that it would make a good tractor to sit on the feed grinder or do other odd jobs but i was wondering if all 770s came with dual pto. My grinder is on 1000, but my hay equipment is mostly on 540. Also are...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top