Recent content by cole-HT

  1. R

    New Farmall H owner with questions

    Hi guys, I have been around tractors for a while now but not the Farmalls. Anyway, I bought a model H this morning serial number FBH 359321 X1. The seller thought the clutch was out because he could not get it to move. After playing with it for a while I got it to take off and move just fine. I...
  2. C

    Find A Mechanic In My Area

    a lot of people could use this service. I do all of my own work due to the fact i hate giving anyone my money and I always second guess work that people do. I love this column It helps me with the stuff I dont know cole
  3. C

    lift goes down too slow

    thanks cole
  4. C

    ym336D, Bent tie rod

    how did you get the part strait? Heat or bent it cold? Heating a part is the best way. get it cherry red, bend to desired shape then quench the part with cold water from a hose pipe. this will reharden the metal. Where heating the part and letting it cool own its own will aneal or (soften) the...
  5. C

    pto speed

    Im running a 5ft independant finish mower behind my green 1500. Dont have any problems cutting with it and can cut tall grass in one swipe. Only problem is it makes the tractor a little back heavy if it is all the way up and I go back and stop. A 5ft mower will run easily behind your tractor. As...
  6. C

    lift goes down too slow

    hello I have got a 1500 (green) model. I am having a problem with the lift. When the lift lever is lowered the implement stays up and slowly creeps down. if you stand on the implement it goes down faster. Is this a sticking valve? How do I fix it? Cole
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top