Recent content by come on now

  1. L

    Ford 7000 power steering issue

    I recently rebuilt the power steering pump on my ford 7000, it worked just fine before but leaked. It worked like single finger steering. I only replaced the o rings and did not get into replacing parts. So far I have driven it a mile or two and the steering at best is one arm steering (with a...
  2. M

    JD 4020 24 v floating ground alternator

    Hello, Any suggestions on where you have had good luck with buying a good 24 volt floating ground alternator for a JD 4020?
  3. S

    1066 ta

    helped a guy install a new ta. put tractor back together and when running we get gear noise in 1st and 2nd not 3rd or 4th just sitting in neutral.louder clicking in 2nd. tore back down and allgears on bottom shaft are right. top gears and forks are right. you can turn input shaft by hand and get...
  4. rustred

    i had to do it.

    cut this spruce tree down yesterday . i have watched it grow for over 40 years in the ditch here. county was going to chip it up. i managed to get it for firewood, was 18 inch near bottom. i used to cut the grass around it before when it was like 4 inches. the limbs on it were like trees, being...
  5. Geo-TH,In

    Funny

  6. R

    Mower blade tip speed...sfpm rating...

    Do older mowers, say 2004 - 2010 have lower blade tip speeds than the newer one? I've heard the newer ones do a better job of eliminating striping because of higher sfpm and deeper decks. tia..
  7. R

    51 ac b emergency brake

    previously posted about my not being able to engage the safety brakes and fear of backing off of the adjustment screw too far trying to make room for the wedge to get under and hold the brake pedal, if i back off the screw too far it will disengage from the bar conneccted to the brake band...
  8. C

    Homemade Brake Bleeder Set-up?

    So I though master cylinder was shot on this 1977 International Loadstar 1700 so I replaced and still same symptoms: press brake pedal 1st time it sinks to the floor. Then on 2nd through 4th pumps it stops 1/2 way down. Then if you wait 1 minutes the same thing happens. Pedal goes to floor...
  9. R

    Oliver cultivator pipe

    Looking for pipe that fits Oliver 77 tub.Thanks for your assistance.
  10. G

    Taryls June video

    For those paying attention, Taryls June video is now available. [color=red:97d5f695a3]Taryl June[/color:97d5f695a3]
  11. H

    Misfiring Massey

    I have a 1959 Massey ferguson 202 work bull (industrial version of a massey ferguson 35) that is misfiring on cylinder #4. The spark plug appears to be in good condition and I've tried others just to make sure but it hasn't made any difference. When I begin to pull the plug wire off the plug...
  12. R

    vac block

    Question for those that know. Block is cracked between the sleeves. I know on some engines this is not good. Is this a serious problem in a vac block. Thank you Richard
  13. Geo-TH,In

    White smoke suddenly came out exhaust

    I was climbing a steep hill with terramite and suddenly white smoke came out the exhaust of 20 hp honda. I instantly shut off the engine. First thought was a hydraulic hose broke. Then I was thinking a burnt a hole in piston or something came loose inside the motor. I let it cool off for a few...
  14. Destroked 450

    Question for SOS gurus

    We have a direct clutch SOS with a broken case at the starter mount. We also has a earlier model over running clutch SOS that needs refreshed. My question is can the components from a direct drive SOS be installed in a earlier case to eliminate the over running clutch.
  15. L

    does anyone need this wheel?

    I know its not a big deal,,but thought someone in nj or pa might need it for a hay wagon etc,,its 15 inch 6 lug,,if its any good to someone they can have it for free And the tire might be alright for a hay wagon?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top