does anyone need this wheel?

larry@stinescorner

Well-known Member
I know its not a big deal,,but thought someone in nj or pa might need it for a hay wagon etc,,its 15 inch 6 lug,,if its any good to someone they can have it for free
mvphoto26213.jpg


mvphoto26214.jpg

And the tire might be alright for a hay wagon?
 
what makes me think it is chev/gmc, 6 bolt, ford and dodge used 5 bolt. it has balance weight so high speed use, also appears to have safety type ridge so it doesn't come off rim if it is flat. but I'm guessing
 
I ran across a "48 Chevy convertible That had them.

In '49 all Chevy's went to 15 inch, with 5 hole wheels.
 
I think the tire might be more valuable than the rim, the 15 inch truck tires used are getting harder to find.

Paul
 
Chevy truck rim up to 72 but that wheel will fit the old Chevy cars with the 1 piece front axle.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top