Recent content by comtcwby

  1. C

    66 baler - looking for PTO shaft

    Troy, I'm Really needing the needles, for one of them and the belt pulley off of the engine for the other one would be nice. The High school lost it. I dont know even why they took it off but I wanted them to just pull the motor off so that I could make it a pto drive baler. Now I cant even...
  2. C

    Cleaning up Moms Farm, Old Case Baler, Misc Antique car part

    My sister is going to take pictures of it this weekend so that I can post it. We are also looking for the manual which I know that we have down there. Should have the model number hopefully tonight. The manual will come with the plows of course. Thanks! Glen
  3. C

    66 baler - looking for PTO shaft

    Matt, The PTO shafts off of any older NH baler will bolt directly right up. I took mine off of a NH 282. Every thing bolted exactly. It took me longer to take the pto off of the 282 than it did to put it on the 66. The clutches are already on that style of PTO so no modifications are needed...
  4. C

    66 baler - looking for PTO shaft

    Troy do you have 66 balers? I am needing parts desperatly.... Give me a yell back if one of them is. I'd deffinatly be interested. Thanks Glen
  5. C

    Bolt Grade vs welding

    Any time that you are welding, you will change the molecular structure of the materials that have been welded. The material, as in the case of a grade 8 bolt does get its strength from the tempering. If you ever do lots of welding, you will find that the material that has cracks, will be close...
  6. C

    Hydrolic thumb on excavator

    Jim, It kind of depends on the brand of equipment that you are using, but as a general rule, most of the backhoes and trackhoes that I have operated in the past either touched the bucket or was within a couple of inches. 6 inches is alright if you are lifting larger things like placing large...
  7. C

    Touch control oil?

    What type of fluids is everyone using to replace on their touch control units. The manual says to use touch control fluid by IH. Do they even sell such a thing? My Cub is all armstrong hyd. But my dad's Super A has the Hyd system and I am sure that it is way over due for a flushing and new...
  8. C

    Cleaning up Moms Farm, Old Case Baler, Misc Antique car part

    The Baler is a Case 130 and I do have tha Operators manual for it that is in excellent condition. Thanks to those who are asking!
  9. C

    Farmall super A Block information

    I am looking for a Farmall c 113 or 123 engine block. does anyone have any ideas where to start? My late fater purchased a super A for parts several years ago and I would like to restore it, unfortunatly the block was cracked and he scrapped it. He did keep the rest of the parts, so I have...
  10. C

    Farmall Super A c113 engine or 123

    Thak Hal, I do have everything but the block and maybe the sleeves. I dont remember if we saved those or not... Knowing my dad, its very possible. He saved the sleeves out of a case VAC that still had the pistons stuck in them, dont know why because we had 3 parts tractors there when we...
  11. C

    Cleaning up Moms Farm, Old Case Baler, Misc Antique car part

    I'll try and get my sister to go out to Mom's and take pictures of both the baler and plows this weekend. I think that the shares are a throw away type. Its been a year since I was home and probably 2 since I even went and looked at them. I know that I also have a cat 2 tool bar that is 10 to...
  12. C

    Farmall Super A c113 engine or 123

    Hal, Any Ideas where to start? I planned on doing the total restoration anyways, new sleeves and all. For some reason all of the engines that I have dealt with that had sleeves were close to needing a replacement anyways. Are the heads the same? Thanks, you were a great help!
  13. C

    Cleaning up Moms Farm, Old Case Baler, Misc Antique car part

    L.A. I am from Golden. My Mom still lives on the farm, but I now live in Montana.
  14. C

    Fuel Savings

    I grew up with having a JD 720 diesel. Absolutly loved the thing. Too bad Dad sold it back to his friend. Ours had all of the power we ever needed. The only problem we ever had with it was the pony motor that started it. When it was warm out, the little gas tank always managed to evaporate...
  15. C

    Farmall Super A c113 engine or 123

    Question: Several years ago My father purchased a farmall super a for parts, and the mower that was attached to it. We disassembled the entire tractor and stored the parts in the barn. He scrapped the engine block but kept everything else. Is there differencences in the majority of the parts...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top