I am looking for a Farmall c 113 or 123 engine block. does anyone have any ideas where to start? My late fater purchased a super A for parts several years ago and I would like to restore it, unfortunatly the block was cracked and he scrapped it. He did keep the rest of the parts, so I have everything but the block. I dont know the original engine size or if the parts are interchangable between the 2 sizes. I dont know the serial # right now because its 500 miles away and in parts in one of our barns. I was planning on probably doing a complete restoration including sleeves. Any Ideas? All help would be greatly appreciated. I do have his other super A still and it runs. Just dont like to think that the rest of the other tractor should sit and collect dust or even worse, rust. I will be heading there over memorial day and am planning on bringing every thing back with me. We are cleaning out the barns down there to make room for the completed tractors and equipment. I am sure that I will find plenty of other treasures in the barns, so keep a look out for Items that I may post for sale on this site
and not related to the equipment that we use or that I am restoring.
Thanks
Glen
and not related to the equipment that we use or that I am restoring.
Thanks
Glen