Recent content by CWOLFF

  1. C

    504 international

    I talked to my friend again, and he said that the vent hole is behind the clutch inspection hole and is about 3/4 or 1 inch in diameter. The hole is located in the trans closer to the back. any ideas???
  2. C

    504 international

    The way he is decribing it to me, I think your right. It is leaking out the inspection hole. He said it just runs a steady stream. Thank you for insight.
  3. C

    504 international

    I have a friend that has a 504 that is leaking hydraulic oil out the vent hole under the trans. Its a steady stream. Any ideas what that could be???
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top