Recent content by Dairy Feeder

  1. D

    Ford 8000 number of Batteries

    Can anyone tell me if a Ford 8000 tractor has 1 or 2 Batteries?
  2. D

    Wanted Minneapolis Moline G1000 Vista

    Either one is fine
  3. D

    Wanted Minneapolis Moline G1000 Vista

    I'm Looking for a Minneapolis Moline G1000 Vista to Buy, I would like something that runs and is complete but will look at non runners. Located in Oregon
  4. D

    John Deere 4020 Gas Carb Issue

    It only does it while Cranking
  5. D

    John Deere 4020 Gas Carb Issue

    Yes, I'm choking it and the choke is closing fully, I have disconnected air intake tube and fuel still comes out. It was 55 degrees the day I was working on it.
  6. D

    John Deere 4020 Gas Carb Issue

    I recently acquired a John Deere 4020 Gas PowerShift and I have installed a Brand New Zenith Carburetor that's pours fuel out the throat of the Carb after a few seconds of Cranking, the tractor tried to start twice but then nothing. When I pull the plugs only 1 plug has gas on it. I have good...
  7. C

    350 Chev.engine

    My 92 K1500 has a engine oil cooler set up and the hoses are leaking real bad,wondering if I can put plugs in where hoses go and run it that way without hurting anything. I dont use this truck very hard anymore.Any one done this before? Thanks
  8. D

    Ford Ln700 tires

    I recently bought a 1980 Ford LN700 with a 20ft livestock box on it. It had very good bias ply tires on the rear and I put new radials on the front. Empty the truck is great, I hauled 1 load of cows and when it was loaded it went all over the road! Is that caused from mixing bias ply and radial...
  9. D

    1980 LN700 Front End Vibration

    I just bought a 1980 Ford LN700 with 62,000 original miles, 1 owner very nice truck. When I drive it at 55 mph and up it has a very bad vibration, shakes the whole cab and steering wheel. The driveline feels good, has new front tires. Im out of ideas....any information would be great.
  10. D

    John Deere 730 Startup

    I recently bought a 730 with a pony motor. What is the proper way to start this tractor ? Thanks.
  11. D

    Massey Ferguson 2705 start up.

    I looked at a really nice MF 2705 this morning . It has low hours, 1977hrs and 2 owners. The only problem i found was it started hard with white smoke when it was cold. Once it started it went away and starts when it was warm were fine. The tractor has been sitting outside in the Oregon weather...
  12. D

    Massey Ferguson 2705 Info

    I am looking at a MF 2705 with 1977 original hours on it and its a 2 owner machine. Its a very nice tractor, but i have heard horror stories about the transmissions. Can anybody give me some info on there experiences with these? Thanks.
  13. D

    John Deere 420 S wanted

    I am looking for a JD 420S, does not need to run, but dont want any junk. Let me know what you have.
  14. D

    WD 45 starting problems

    I just bought an early wd 45 that is giving me fits trying to get it to run. It has great spark and has been properly converted to 12 volt. It has 120 compression on al l 4 cylinders. I totally cleaned every hole and port on carb and it looks great. The only thing that I can drum up is that im...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top