1980 LN700 Front End Vibration

Dairy Feeder

New User
I just bought a 1980 Ford LN700 with 62,000 original miles, 1 owner very nice truck. When I drive it at 55 mph and up it has a very bad vibration, shakes the whole cab and steering wheel. The driveline feels good, has new front tires. Im out of ideas....any information would be great.
 
(quoted from post at 15:16:12 07/10/16) I just bought a 1980 Ford LN700 with 62,000 original miles, 1 owner very nice truck. When I drive it at 55 mph and up it has a very bad vibration, shakes the whole cab and steering wheel. The driveline feels good, has new front tires. Im out of ideas....any information would be great.
Check all your tie rod ends including drag link arm and splines where it attaches to the steering box see if splined are moving inside draglink any bit will cause a vibration also king pin and bushing wear will cause too much toe in or toe out
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top