Recent content by Danmeister

  1. D

    IGNITION WIRING 240

    I had to remove the ignition to dislodge a broken key. Anyway, when I took it out a small 3 inch piece of wire, which was previously connected to 2 of the 6 tabs, fell off, unfortunately before I could see which two it was connected to. (Someone must have added this for some reason). Any idea...
  2. D

    STARTING IGNITION WIRING PROBLEMS=MF240

    1. When I try to start I hear a "gudda" "gudda" sound coming from the starter motor. Sometimes it is completely dead, but anyway she will not start via the ignition. Could this be a solonoid problem or a starter motor problem? 2. I thought I would check all the wiring on the ignition- which I...
  3. D

    BROKEN KEY IN IGNITION SWITCH

    Thanks guys for all the advice. What eventually worked was to remove the switch and then I pried the thinnest crochet needle that I could find in as far as I could until it jammed. I then gave it a few knocks until it jammed completely. Then I took my leatherman and gave it a good hard pull. The...
  4. D

    BROKEN KEY IN IGNITION SWITCH

    Thanks Gerald, will look for an appropriate instrument and give it a try - it's quite loose until you try to get it out!
  5. D

    BROKEN KEY IN IGNITION SWITCH

    Anyone have any ideas how to remove a piece of broken off ignition key from the ignition switch? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top