Recent content by DaveHo

  1. D

    s 88 rear tires

    if I go to 13.6 x 38 tires from 15.5x38 tires do I have to change the rims
  2. D

    s 88 rear tires

    My super 88 has 15-5 x 38 rear tires can I put 16.9x38 on it instead what will it do to the appearance thanks
  3. D

    remove super 88 rear wheels

    is the key a seperate piece or is it part of the hub
  4. D

    remove super 88 rear wheels

    Having trouble removing the rear wheels on my super 88.Have loosened the u-bolts on axel hub but cant get them to slide off of axels What do I have to do to get them off the tractor.Thanks
  5. D

    painting oliver super 88

    How much green paint does it take to paint a 88 oliver it has red wheels the paint supplier says it may take more than a gallon it will be PPG paint
  6. D

    70' clutch

    So you dont know either
  7. D

    70' clutch

    How do you adjust the clutch on an Oliver 70'
  8. D

    super 88

    I took the transmission drain plug out of my super 88 and found a piece of round metal that looks like a button.The top is domed and about 3/4 of an inch around and the back is flat and it looks like it has been sheared off of something.The tractor seems to shift ok. Does anyone have any idea of...
  9. D

    transmission lub and how much

    Just bought an oliver 60 I want to drain the transmission what do i put back in and how much does it hold,thanks by the way how much oil does the engine hold with new filter
  10. D

    engine oil

    If changing engine oil in an old tractor such as a 1945 Oliver 60 that you know nothing about should you use detergent oil or non detergent oil,or does it make a difference. Also what oil filter should I look for I know it takes a stubby one so the side curtains will latch
  11. D

    70' and 60' hand crank

    does anybody have a 60' hand crank for sale?
  12. D

    70' and 60' hand crank

    Does the 60" crank actually go into the crankshaft nut?
  13. D

    Stihl 028

    thanks everybody.what special tools would i need and where can i get a service manual? THANKS AGAIN
  14. D

    Stihl 028

    I have a Stihl 028 and the auto oiler doesnt work What should i look for? Thanks
  15. D

    power steering 770

    I will be installing a Char-Lynn steering motor cut into the steering shaft.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top