Recent content by daveinmiss

  1. A

    John Deere 60/70 lawn tractor

    Does anyone know where a person could get a rectifier/regulator for this JD 60/70 lawn tractor? John Deere dealer says nla....
  2. K

    Straw Bale Weights

    I saw a fellow the other day baling straw with a large square baler and was just wondering if anyone knew how heavy they would be I think they are approximately 4x4x8' in size.
  3. D

    D15 tricycle front end

    How much trouble is it, to change a tricycle front to a wide front?
  4. D

    breaking push rods

    Ive got a D15 AC that broke a pushrod. I replaced it. Cranked the tractor again and it broke that one. Some of you mechanics tell me what you think is wrong with it. Thanks.
  5. D

    breaking push rods

    Ive got a D15 AC that broke a pushrod. I replaced it. Cranked the tractor again and it broke that one. Some of you mechanics tell me what you think is wrong with it. Thanks.
  6. D

    D15

    is a D15 AC strong enough to pull a square bailer with?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top