Recent content by DavidB184

  1. DavidB184

    Anyone here shoot Imron?

    JT on you tube , channel name is JTs Barn and grill, uses Imron 2.8pr 62-1060 for his primer and then Nason Ful-Base paints for the finish and the clear coats. From what I can see on the TV it looks good and he has a couple of years or tractors that have been painted and they all still look good.
  2. DavidB184

    John Deere Model 5

    thanks for all the input ! when the temperatures outside start being in the livable range again I will give it a try.
  3. DavidB184

    John Deere Model 5

    I appreciate all of the input on the mower and Now I have a question on my John Deere Model M tractor that I am getting ready to use with the model 5 mower. I need to replace the tie rod end boots and am not sure exactly how the tie rod end is fastened into the bracket. I took off the nut that...
  4. DavidB184

    John Deere Model 5

    The cutter bar looks pretty good. I need to correct a couple of the rock guards but otherwise it looks good.
  5. DavidB184

    John Deere Model 5

    thanks for the input. I am going to try and run it this way this year and possibly try and replace the grease with oil and new seals before mowing with it next year. And that all depends on if I can get it to work with the John Deere Model M tractor that my dad left me.
  6. DavidB184

    John Deere Model 5

    I just bought a John Deere Model 5 sickle bar mower, and the previous owner told me that he had filled the chain case with grease, and I am wondering if I should try and get all of the grease out and fill it with SAE 140 like the manual tells me? Or is it ok to leave it full of the grey grease?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top