Recent content by ddownum

  1. D

    LAI

    Could you tell me how many were made like mine?
  2. D

    LAI

    I have an LAI case tractor that has duals, aircompressor and even airbrakes! when i first saw the air brakes i thought i was seening stuff but it has airpods like a semi does! Mine says US Navy on it.The Serial number on mine is 4905642LAI. Im lookin for anyinfo on mine! Ive contacted Rich the...
  3. D

    806 Value

    What is an 806 worth that has a bad motor! the rest of the tractor appears to be in good shape.
  4. D

    Case LAI 1947?

    I have one too! And they really do have airbrakes, it has airpods on the back axle like a semi does! Mine has US Navy onit! The Serial number on mine is 4905642LAI. Im lookin for anyinfo on mine!
  5. D

    SC4 and LAI

    Your pic didnt show up
  6. D

    SC4 and LAI

    I knew that only a few SC4 were made but ive never heard that they were only made in 54 were did you get that info!
  7. D

    SC4 and LAI

    I have and SC4 49 model wide front, i can not find any info. on, everything i find is for and SC. I have also located an yellow LAI with duals, a bumper and an aircompressor. the serial number is 4905642. Can anyone tell me some info on both these tractors? Thanks
  8. D

    M5

    Can anybody tell me what an M5 moline is worth? Its propane and triycile, the 3pt arms are missing. Its a good running tractor that looks to be mostly original!
  9. D

    baling hay with big hp

    The dealer that told you that is full of it. I have a JD 566 5x6 round baler. Its a 2000 model so its pretty knew. they told me when i bought it that it would take a min of a 85-90 hp tractor to run it, but if your pullin alot of hills you may want to go with something with a 6 cylinder. closer...
  10. D

    W-9 Carb

    I wonder what it came of off then?
  11. D

    W-9 Carb

    I have A W-9 stationary motor. ITs a Factory Deal but the block froze and busted. I also have a W-9 tractor and im trying to find a better carb for it. The Carb that came on the tractor has and 1-3/8 inch up draft. The one on the motor has over and 1-1/2 updraft. Why is it bigger than the tractors?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top