SC4 and LAI

ddownum

New User
I have and SC4 49 model wide front, i can not find any info. on, everything i find is for and SC. I have also located an yellow LAI with duals, a bumper and an aircompressor. the serial number is 4905642. Can anyone tell me some info on both these tractors? Thanks
 
First, I seriously doubt that you have a 1949 SC4 as the SC4 was only built in 1954 and only 405 were made. I suppose someone could have put an SC4 front end on an older SC3.
As far as information on the 2 tractors, I suggest that you contact Rich Tworek at Case-New Holland.
He has the build cards and can look them up for a small fee. ([email protected])
 
I knew that only a few SC4 were made but ive never heard that they were only made in 54 were did you get that info!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top