Recent content by DeltaRed

  1. D

    How to remove wheel from Sunflower 9312 drill

    Try it and find out.....If needed,remove one or two row units.
  2. D

    Am I on the right track????

    No need to buy an expensive 'kit'.I have converted over a dozen old farmalls. Easy peasy. I use a one wire GM Delco.Make a bracket for the alt. Sometimes you can just flip the existing bracket(on an M you can) . First,strip out the entire old harness,start fresh.Then run A10/12 ga wire from alt...
  3. D

    nebraska irigated corn fields

    We just take 12 or 16 rows off the ends by driving across the rows. Problem solved......
  4. D

    Farmall B rear wheel rim clamp bolts

    Use a regular six sided bolt. Grind off two opposite corners. Then it will fit into the square recess just like a 4 side/square bolt would.Done that many times over the years.
  5. D

    IHC 2-Way Plow? P&O? ID/Info Please

    I live in an area that uses exclusively two way plows.That one predates the IH #38;#39 two ways,which were tractor plows. I would call that a two way 'sulkey' plow.As for "model number",it's possible it was simply known/marketed/referred to as simply a 'two way' plow.A lot or items in the day...
  6. D

    JD 350 hay rake - need a new tooth pipe

    They can be fixed. Weld a shaft inside,or a sleeve outside. Even if you loose a hole,it will work for a long time.I have an IH#35 rake that was fixed like that when I bought it over 20 years ago. Seen others fixed the same.
  7. D

    How to secure empty hitch?

    bungie cord;baler twine/wire;small chain;rope........
  8. D

    janicolson

    I haven't seen Jim since I been back. Is he ok?
  9. D

    Farmall M oil filter base assembly plug stuck

    Take the filter base off and get to work... Drill and whatever it takes. Easier to do the work in a vise or on a bench.
  10. D

    Hesston 1014 guards

    You only show the bottom half. It needs the upper part.They are called hold down guards. With correct sharp sections they will cut fine grass.
  11. D

    It’s &06 day!!

    Never owned an 806. But I've owned a 706 for 42 years.Late '67;310 german turbo charged(makes 96 horse);56 series shifters;13,000 hrs. My baby,will never leave.
  12. D

    3 pt loader for small ford or ferguson

    I have one that I 'restored'. It uses a scissor type of lift. Only raises about 5-6 feet.Just high enough to load a small spreader.I cant imagine it lifting more than a couple hundred pounds. Has a hitch so you can spread with the same tractor that loads. Just lift the loader,then hook up the...
  13. D

    C 28 mower

    A flipping belt often is worn out. Misaligned pulleyscan also cause this,but you would see that if it were that severe.My old Hydroswing would flip the belt when it got worn. It looked ok,but would flip/roll. A new belt fixit. I would replace the belt on your mower.
  14. D

    Ultra sonic cleaners

    I here a lot about ultra sonic cleaners. Can they take off mild rust from carburators? Thanks. Steve.
  15. D

    Used oil.

    I give it to a couple of guys who use waste oil furnaces.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top