Recent content by dennyto20

  1. D

    harry ferguson TO20

    Problem with lift. No control,either all the way up or all the way down. Is there a repair kit or over haul kit? Can a novice install or would you recommend a garage? Thank You, D Rose
  2. D

    Ferguson TO20, 1950

    Tractor seems to be fairly strong but has a constant pop,pop out the exhaust. Not a loud pop just soft. What can be done to fix this problem? D
  3. D

    Ferguson TO20, 1950

    I found my problem that was causing the backfire and no power with my TO20. The firing order is 1342. I started with cylinder 1 and went clockwise. On mine you have to go counter clock wise. After we found the problem and did the fix it's running great. I want to thank everybody that offered a...
  4. D

    Ferguson TO20, 1950

    I want to thank everyone that offered information regarding the problem with my TO20. I have a lot of things to try to get her up and running. I will send a post saying what the fix was once I find the fix.
  5. D

    Ferguson TO20, 1950

    The wires,distributor cap,points and plugs are new. I know something could be bad even if it is new, Could the distributor cause this backfire? How can I check to see if distributor is the culprit? I appreciate your comments.
  6. D

    Ferguson TO20, 1950

    Have a Ferguson TO20. Will idle fairly smooth but will pop (backfire) while at a idle. Has little or no power to pull itself and backfires constantly when you try to drive it. Head has been replaced and did a complete tune up. Would appreciate any suggestions as to what to try next. Have put too...
  7. D

    Cylinder head for to 20

    I talked to a man in Oklahoma regarding a head for a to 20. I lost his contact information and need for him to contact me. D
  8. D

    Harry Ferguson TO20

    Is the cylinder head for a 1950,to20 and a 1951 to20 the same and inner changeable.Appreciate your help on this.
  9. D

    Replacement Radiator for a TO20

    do you have a good cylinder head for a to20 ? Mine is a 1950,4 cylinder Z120.
  10. D

    Harry Ferguson TO20

    Have a TO20. The water jackets are mucked up and I would like to clean it up before I install my new radiator. I have been running water through the gooseneck and the water has cleared somewhat. But after it sets awhile with water in the water jackets and I run new water it is very rusty for a...
  11. D

    Carburetor

    i recently bought a harry ferguson TO20,1951 model. I need to rebuild the carburetor but the tag with the model is missing. Only thing shows is the marvel schebler stamped on the body of the carb. I would appreciate any help as to what I can do to get the correct kit.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top