Recent content by derik Ohio 08

  1. D

    188 head to 207

    thank you
  2. D

    188 head to 207

    I was wondering will a 188 head fit a 207 Thanks derik
  3. D

    I could use some help - will anyone reply?

    on some 188 diesel there is a cap screw behind water pump that must be removed to remove head
  4. D

    480ckpower streering

    I looked back I dont see your Question anywhere
  5. D

    Auction at Bridgeport Ne

    are they selling tractors or just collecting CASH
  6. D

    case 431 serial#8191367

    Hi Arch I have transmission from a 431 serial # 8199982 1962 I beleive .I bought this tractor from a little old lady who told me it ran when her husband parked it.2 months and many $ later still wouldnt run .so I never was able to try tranny .anyway it is a triple range .I really dont know what...
  7. D

    470 case

    I have a transmission out of 430 diesel
  8. D

    looking for 430 case

    430 lck would be what I would call low profile
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top