looking for 430 case

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
guys- is there any 430 cases out there for sale.also are they gas or deisel.dont know much about them other than they are a good looking tractor. thank-you for your time. dennis
 
Dennis there was one on E-Bay last week. In my opinion he was asking too much money for what he had but then again that's just my opinion. He didn't have any pics and didn't get any bids. I had sent him an e-mail asking if he was interested in a best offer. And asked for some pics. He said he'd entertain an offer but never came through with the pics. I have an issue with buying anything with out at least seeing some pics. I attached the link if you want to try and contact him. Good luck.
Larry
Untitled URL Link
 
larry- is a case 530 what they call a low profile tractor. and does it look anything like a 430. cant find any pictures on this new faggle computer. thank-you dennis
 
Dennis;
A 430 and a 530 are basically the same tractor ....the diesel versions even used the same engine, just turned the pump up, differences in sheet metal, battery location and gauges. I notice in the photo ads a real nice looking 470 , ...which is a very late model 430 with different decals.
 
Dennis,
If I can chime in here, a low profile or "utility" 430 or 530, will sit closer to the ground because the rear axle is mounted higher on the rear end or final drive housing of the tractor. They also have the front spindles cut short to match the height.
An LCK (Low Center King) is closer to the ground yet, but only because of the extra short wheel rims and tires they were equipped with from the factory. No mechanical difference in the design of the tractor itself as far as I know. (Other than the decal says LCK on it).
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top