Recent content by Dillard Olinger

  1. S

    video for all you flatlanders!

    http://youtu.be/_SNYU4bRSZE
  2. D

    5610 ford manuals

    How do you tell if you have a "S"? I bought this tractor used and got no papers...book...or any info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  3. D

    5610 ford manuals

    I spoke to someone last year about manuals for ford 5610 1991 tractor..regular drive. If you still have them I am still interested...should have bought them then. If you have them and the price is right...we're in business. Email me with the info at [email protected] so much!
  4. D

    5610 fuel feed problems

    We did clean the strainer in the tank valve and it helped alot, I thought it was fixed, but there is still something there. Thanks for that info. Any other suggestions?
  5. D

    5610 fuel feed problems

    It does not have a cab, it has a metal tank and the fuel is gravity fed. It is gravity fed through the glass bowl or water seperator through the filter, that has a primer hand pump on the filter. The fuel goes on straight to the injector pump. I did find the screen in the tank cutoff valve was...
  6. D

    5610 fuel feed problems

    How did you find out it was leaking? Was it leaking on the inside or outside?
  7. D

    5610 fuel feed problems

    1991-5610 ford tractor does not get enough fuel to run well. Bad fuel, cleaned everything including the tank, bled injectors, cleaned fuel lines, changed filters. Tractor runs like new for about 10 min. then starts slowing down ( it will not die), then I press the primer pump and it picks up...
  8. D

    starter 5610 ford diesel 1991

    Thanks for your help. Yes I would be interested in the manuals, if the price is right. Are they for a 1991 5610 ford?
  9. D

    starter 5610 ford diesel 1991

    I need some help with the wiring on the ignition switch to the starter on a 5610 ford diesel 1991. I guess that is what happens when one person takes it off and another attempts to to reinstall it. Any help would be appreciated. Pictures would be great.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top