5610 ford manuals

I spoke to someone last year about manuals for ford 5610 1991 tractor..regular drive. If you still have them I am still interested...should have bought them then. If you have them and the price is right...we're in business. Email me with the info at [email protected] so much!
 
Not to rain on the parade... but keep in mind that a 5610 'S' is a rather different tractor than a '5610'. Specs for the 'Genesis' engine in the 'S' are one of the major things that come to mind.
That's not to say there isn't a lot of relevant information in your 'S' books but for technical specs I'd want to refer to an actual 10 series manual.

Rod
 
How do you tell if you have a "S"?
I bought this tractor used and got no papers...book...or any info. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 

Seems to me the "S" tractors had a dark gray chassis and of course, New Holland decals with an "S" on the side of the hood.

There were a few sold around here, 5610S was 70 PTO HP and bare bones. I have the brochure somewhere for them.
 
'S' models were from the later 90's. Badged mostly as NewHollands. They are for all intents and purposes a 40 series tractor with 10 series styling.
The quickest way to tell at a glance is the engine. It's going to have a serpentine belt and a vertical oil filter rather than the 'v' belt and horizontal filter on a true 10 series tractor.

Rod
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top