Recent content by dirtroader

  1. D

    Looking for an Oliver 1365 PTO adaptor gear

    Thanks for the input. I did talked to Rick earlier and he said they were no longer available, which is mostly what I am running into. I talked to a local shop that makes gears, and very long story short, because the shaft of the pump is an 8 tooth spline it was going to run between 1000 and...
  2. D

    Looking for an Oliver 1365 PTO adaptor gear

    Thanks for the input. I did talked to Rick earlier and he said they were no longer available, which is mostly what I am running into. I talked to a local shop that makes gears, and very long story short, because the shaft of the pump is an 8 tooth spline it was going to run between 1000 and...
  3. D

    Looking for an Oliver 1365 PTO adaptor gear

    Looking to buy the small adaptor gear on the PTO pump driven off the 1000rpm pto drive on an oliver 1365. I have everything needed except the small gear that goes over the pump shaft. Mitch Poindexter provided me with some pictures and info earlier, but the post was too old to reply or keep...
  4. D

    Oliver 1365 rear PTO pump for loader

    Ok thank you for that information, it's very helpful. I'll have to start digging around for that gear drive and hope I get lucky and find one.
  5. D

    Oliver 1365 rear PTO pump for loader

    Behind the plate above the regular PTO shaft is the female PTO shaft, I'll try to put a picture of it here. I have not tired Danny, I'll do that today, thank you for the lead. Jesse
  6. D

    Oliver 1365 rear PTO pump for loader

    I'm trying to find the rear PTO dump kit to run a loader on my 1365 I am fixing up. I bought a used WL42 loader for it and would like to install run it with that pump. Does anyone know where I can get one new/rebuild/used? I already contacted Rick ag parts and he does not have them anymore...
  7. D

    Oliver 1365 project

    I ended up adjusting the steering as tight as you can without restricting the control valves operation, and I got to say it's much better. Its probably about how yours is now. Thanks for all the input on that one. Now on to sourcing out parts for the thermostart.
  8. D

    Oliver 1365 project

    Thanks for checking that. It's good to know, I bet mine is about that much. I think I'm missing most or all of the thermostart system when looking through the parts manual. I attempted to attach a picture of the top of the engine.
  9. D

    Oliver 1365 project

    Well heck, maybe I'm trying to fix something that can't be fixed. It just seemed like a lot, especially going down the road in high gear. However, looking at it and thinking about the operation of it I couldn't think of a way to make it less play. Thanks for the response on that. Seat and...
  10. D

    Oliver 1365 project

    Thanks for you guy's input. I think I will go with that aftermarket seat, thanks for the info on that. I'll be using the tractor, even after it's restored someday, so comfort will be a plus. I have a WL-42 loader purchased for it I need to pick up. As far as the steering, I read over the old...
  11. D

    Oliver 1365 project

    Hey guys, I purchased a 1975 Oliver 1365 FWA recently. Really excited about it. Just digging into it for repairs now, restoration to follow sometime in the future. Some questions popped up that I hope you guys can help me out with. The thermostart system. Was that standard? Someone in the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top