Recent content by dobiedisco

  1. D

    Missing hydraulic screen

    Now that the weather has cooled a little, I got back to work on my "new" YM2000. Drained the hydraulic fluid and removed the cover to check the screen and there isn't one! I'm going to order a new one, but wonder if anyone has had one fall off inside the reservoir? I'm going to see if my...
  2. D

    Something weird, as usual

    Yes, I'll go wherever I need to for answers. Just looking at a parts list or diagram doesn't get it for folks who don't do this on a regular basis or do not have the experience. Going the YouTube route is good if there are videos specific to a model - I'm a visual person, but those videos often...
  3. D

    Something weird, as usual

    I'll take a look at the wiring diagram again. Seems like I have a mental block when studying those...I was looking at the one for my Ford 1900 today, because it's time to get the headlights and temp gauge working and couldn't make sense of it while comparing to the tractor's wiring, which is...
  4. D

    Something weird, as usual

    I'd like to find someone to go thru and clean up the wiring on it, but I'm in an area where there aren't many who do that type of work other than dealers
  5. D

    Something weird, as usual

    Yes, that's it. Which device do I need for testing?
  6. D

    Something weird, as usual

    The warning lights on the YM2000 had only the oil light functional. When I removed the other 2 bulbs, only the glass portion came out, the sockets were dry rotted and dangling under the dash. When I installed the new assembly, the tractor died upon starting and would jumpstart only after the...
  7. D

    YM2000 tach connection

    I've downloaded every manual there is. Ordered the tach cable and radiator cap from Brand M. While he was helping me, he discovered an error on their website and corrected it. I should have requested a discount for that, but he was very helpful. 😁
  8. D

    YM2000 tach connection

    Lol, I know the feeling!
  9. D

    YM2000 tach connection

    The ends are the same, but the PN is different than OEM...it should still work on the YM2000?
  10. D

    YM2000 tach connection

    Figured out what was going on with the tach cable. The welder who was here today to look at how to modify the loader to allow opening the hood showed me. Someone apparently cut the cable, so the small piece connected to the engine wasn't what appeared to be a drainage line. I need to order a new...
  11. D

    Adding a loader

    Your '63 Ford sounds like the Yanmar. I think the prior owners were more concerned with keeping it looking good instead of what's under the hood. The white smoke has me especially concerned. I actually have a boom pole, dirt scoop, box blade and angle blade that I've used over the years...
  12. D

    YM2000 tach connection

    Thank you, I'll look again when I change the radiator overflow hose. It's been too hot outside.
  13. D

    Adding a loader

    The Yanmar loader blocks the hood from being opened, it has to be removed and that's a problem, because I reinjured a shoulder that has screws put in it ~20 years ago. It's tightly wedged in there and I used a boom pole the other day to remove it. Would a loader be too much for my 1900's front...
  14. D

    Adding a loader

    That's my luck, thanks for the information. I really don't want to sell it to buy one with a loader, can't afford to buy one without selling it and my Kubota BX2200.
  15. D

    YM2000 tach connection

    That's the diagram I looked at, but can't find the connection. I don't know why I can't, it's crazy. I was out there at 3 a.m. with a spotlight looking for an opening within reach of the cable.😡
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top