Recent content by Dog gone

  1. D

    Case Colors

    While cleaning up my 41 VC I found orange paint under the red paint. I have a original advertisment page from a 1941 Farm Journal showing it painted orange. It sold new then for $630. When did Case change from the orange to red?
  2. D

    My 1941 Case VC tractor (long and photos)

    My 1941 Case VC tractor I bought this tractor form the Mom of the UPS driver that delivers here. It was his Dads and had been left out in the weather for a long time. One rear tire was like new, the other was shot. The two front tires were shot. Thee engine is a Conental flat head four. The...
  3. D

    Case VC molding

    My VC is coming along. I am missing one piece of stainless steel molding. One of the rear pieces on the cowel. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
  4. D

    Case VC

    Does anyone have a good photo or drawing of how the throttle linkage is set up? Mine was all disconected when I got the tractor. Especially on the end with the foot pedal and hand set throttle. Dag Gone
  5. D

    My 1941 Case VC

    1941 Case VC Tractor I bought this tractor for scrap price. The engine and the clutch were stuck. I removed the plugs and filled each cylinder with MMO and reinstalled the plugs. After a week and a half I removed the plugs and the starter. I used a big ma moo screwdriver on the ring gear and...
  6. D

    Case VC decal

    I found under some paint on the torque tube a pieces of a patten data decal. Does anyone know where I can get one? Dog
  7. D

    Case VC water pump

    No spam I hope.
  8. D

    Case VC water pump

    Where can I get a Case VC water pump or get mine rebuilt?
  9. D

    Case Radiator

    Will a Case VAC radiator fit a Case VC? Lt looks like the top water outlet is shaped diffrent, but could be modified.
  10. D

    Is there a trick

    Thanks for the fast reply. I will give that a go.
  11. D

    Is there a trick

    Is there a trick to putting the wheels on a VC? I installed one wheel and torqued the 5/8 gr 5, 2&1/2 in long bolts to 110 lbs. The clips slide out as you tighten the bolts. one bolt has about 1/8 inch sticking out of the nut. The rest are all sticking out farther. One about 5/16 inch. This...
  12. D

    Case VC

    Thanks. That seems too simple.
  13. D

    Case VC

    I have a Case VC, it does not have PTO. But it dose have the belt pulley. How do I engage the pulley. I can not turn the pulley by hand.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top