Recent content by Don Collison

  1. D

    J.D. 1010 steering shaft T14001T

    Anyone have a shaft that can measure the offset on the set screw holes? I thought it was 180 degrees but they list a left and right shaft. Mine was wore so I welded the top hole and did 180 but now clutch won"t release. Thanks, Don from Canada
  2. D

    Last chance for B414 glow plugs

    I am at the LAST straw. I have 4 710348R1 glow plugs and a 3042230R91 indicator. I have them wired on my bench. 12V to indicator then thru plugs in series to ground and indicator goes white hot in 2-3 secs and plugs barely warm. bypass indicator and plugs get hot too fast. Tried 6V and with...
  3. D

    Gresen 2 spool valve(Cast # 2702)

    I need the relief valve assembly # K2029 as mine is stripped inside. Has anyone got one or where can I buy one? Valve itself is fine. Thanks, Don from Canada
  4. D

    used walk behind trencher

    Can anyone steer me to a place where I can buy a used walk behind trencher. Condition is of no matter as I am a mechanic. I want to put irrigation in my pasture and lawn, need 16-18" depth. One in Canada would be great. I've googled and found nothing cheap. Thanks, Don from Canada
  5. D

    IH 500 D Crawler

    The fingers on the pressure plate are designed to be adjusted when final drive is apart. 1) sets fingers at right height to release clutch 2) makes sure throwout bearing hits evenly on pressure plate. If this is an old installation then you have linkage or bearing problems. Don from Canada
  6. D

    Weeds on fence line

    Any of you have a cheap solution to kill weeds and grass under a wire fence? Mine grows up and interferes with the electric strand and in the winter the snow on them pulls the wire down. Roundup here is $35.00 a litre. Oil is messy and diesel smells. Any easy thing to use? Thanks, Don from Canada
  7. D

    Kwikrimp K-401 dies

    Try email to [email protected] They have old Imperial Eastman presses and all the new Parker presses. I used to own the company, Ask for Dan or Robert. 1-800 305-4074 Free call in N. America
  8. D

    BS motor

    Isn,t that what a choke is for??
  9. D

    2950 WON'T RUN

    Oh yes can restart with gelled fuel. It will run til starved but after sitting for 5 minutes the heat from the engine unjells the fuel and it will start and run til it sucks in gelled fuel again.
  10. D

    Cold day in B.C. Canada but love my Dexters

    It is a cold day and no snow forcast before Christmas "BUT" the wife and I just love our Dexter cows. I have pictures to post but how do I do it?? Ifeel so dumb.
  11. D

    repowering international TD 25 E

    Also try H & R in New York or F.P. Smith in California. Just google thier names to get info on them.
  12. D

    Shawnee backhoe

    I have a shawnee backhoe that has a crack in the valve body. I lock stitched it and it is holding but does anyone have a good 6 spool valve? This one was made by hydreco for Shawnee. Thanks Don
  13. D

    2010 J.D. Carburator

    Where can I get a new carb for my 2010? The only place I see them is on this web site but they don"t ship to Canada.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top