Recent content by Doug Eaton

  1. D

    ferguson to35 guide rod spring

    Hello,John please bear with me.I got this 59 fergie that had been satting for a few years outside.The lifts were working very good and strong when you first start the tractor no matter where the position control lever was.I would take awhile before they would go back down after the tractor was...
  2. D

    ferguson to35 guide rod spring

    Hello,John please bear with me.I got this 59 fergie that had been satting for a few years outside.The lifts were working very good and strong when you first start the tractor no matter where the position control lever was.I would take awhile before they would go back down after the tractor was...
  3. D

    1959 ferguson to 35 guide rod spring

    The spring is approximately 10-12 inches and about 3/8" diameter,but I don't believe its off the quadrant rods.I found the exact spring pictured in a parts catalog and its listed as a guide rod spring.I am not familiar with that.Maybe somebody knows something about it.DD
  4. D

    ferguson to35 guide rod spring

    I have found a 12"spring in the bottom of my hydraulic housing attached to nothing.It may be a guide rod spring,but I don't know what that is or what it does.As a matter of fact,what is a guide rod and its purpose?My hydraulics do not work unless the engine is revved up but the position control...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top