Recent content by DrB250

  1. D

    Ford 4000 No Spark

    I was thinking the new points may be bad out of the package. Am going to look at them this afternoon. Thanks.. Dave
  2. D

    Ford 4000 No Spark

    Thanks, I'm going to go back and check the points tomorrow. I have an old Sencore capacitor tester I'll drag out to test the condenser. Dave..
  3. D

    Ford 4000 No Spark

    Hi folks, new here and a question. I have a 1966 Ford 4000, 3-cyl., gas. I am not getting any spark replaced points, condenser and plugs. Still no go. I am wondering if the coil may be bad and what I would need. With the ignition on I measure 6V at the one primary terminal. (not the one...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top