Recent content by Duane Kline

  1. D

    Looking for Ford 2000 LCG part

    It is not part of the grill. It is bottom of the hood asswmblu
  2. D

    Looking for Ford 2000 LCG part

    Restoring a ford 2000 LCG. I need the bottom part of the front the hood. I have a photo of what i am looking for but it will not upload. I can email if someone has the part
  3. D

    Looking for Ford 2000 LCG part

    I am restoring a Ford 2000 LCG. I need the bottom of the front grill. Would like it in great condition
  4. D

    How to on a Ford 2000 LGG

    Does anyone know how to remove the hydrolic tubes that go throught the torque tubes that supply hydrolic pressure in a ford 2000 LCG transmission. I am restoring one for somebody and they were smashed. Need to remove and replace
  5. D

    Roosa Master injecter pump adjustments

    I have a Allis Chalmers 190XT. How do you turn the fuel back to decrease it. Where is the screw and what way do you turn it?
  6. D

    Need wiring symatic for John Deere 2010

    Does anyone have the wiring symatic for a 2010 John Deere
  7. D

    John Deere 2010 valve adjustment

    Does anyone know the valve adjustment for a 2010 John Deere? My manual does not have anything in it. Need firing order please
  8. D

    Need FORD 900 row crop wiring diagram

    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 900 row crop? The manuals we have bought do not have anything in them, I have searched online and can find diagrams up to 600 series but not the 900 row crop
  9. D

    how to set the gap and adjust the valves on Ford 3600

    I am looking for advice on how to set the gap and adjust the valves on Ford 3600
  10. D

    LOOKING FOR SUITCASE WEIGHTS

    I saw them last night on ebay, I have two, need two more to match, mine are roughly 4 inches wide, 10-12 inches high and weigh roughly 33 lbs. each Thanks anyway
  11. D

    LOOKING FOR SUITCASE WEIGHTS

    FOR A 1700 FORD TRACTOR
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top