Recent content by DURTFANN

  1. D

    JD 1520 Independent PTO problem

    I'm new here and I posted the question where I thought it belonged , later on I was informed be another helpful member that I would be better off to get a response in thee JD group and to report my 1st post to the administration to be removed & move my question to the appropriate location, so...
  2. D

    New to group & out for a test drive

    Hello ya'll, I'm new here , I joined basically to ask a question about a JD and liked what I seen in the rest of the threads, so here's kind of a off the wall question, I'm a dirt late model racer that 3 years ago had some medical issues that put a stop to my racing program, now to the meat...
  3. D

    JD 1520 independent

    Thanks for the info
  4. D

    JD 1520 independent

    How hard is it to replace or repair the tube ?
  5. D

    JD 1520 independent

    It's one my next door neighbor brought to me to do a few things to , he's just always run it as long as he's had it with the PTO ( independent) engaged , when I turned it off is when I I noticed it and informed him and he as me to look into fixing it if the cost wasn't outrageous ( splitting the...
  6. D

    JD 1520 independent

    JD 1520 independent PTO question ? ( lever between shifters ) when the lever is in the on position the tractor works as it should, when you move it to the off position within in two minutes depending on how much you steer the tractor it loses power assist to th steering & hydraulic pressure to...
  7. D

    1941 bn farmall

    Thanks for the heads-up & welcome, no my ego is not that big and yes I did read all the other posts, But in my defense I was multi tasking between this & the wife and I typed it & entered it , then seen where they had gotten it running and it was a timing issue but by that point being new here...
  8. D

    1941 bn farmall

    New here guys but just gonna throw this out there , the mag didn't get hit or vibrate lose & move the timing so far it won't start ?
  9. D

    Td15b blade dropping, poor lift power

    A easy way that can tell you a lot if you don't have access to test equipment & fittings needed for proper testing is a cylinder with blown piston seals will usually generate a lot of heat from the bypassing oil , so if you have one cylinder cool & the other hotter then a two dollar pistol...
  10. D

    JD 1520 Independent PTO problem

    I've got a JD 1520 Diesel, with independent PTO ( lever between shifters ) here's my problem if the function is turned to the off position after a few minutes of operating steering you lose all power assist & hydraulics to raise the 3 point hitch ? Re-engage it and all hydraulics come back ...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top