Recent content by EastMoonta53

  1. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Hello Brian Sorry I don't know where to open your PM on this Websight. My email address is [email protected]. Due know what the two position on the Moore Valve are for? I have taken it to pieces. It has a tension screw assembly behind the lever attached to a spring mechanism which...
  2. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    OK thanks Brian. What is your email address. Hope all goes well with the operation, regards Stepehen.
  3. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Thanks Brian. I grew up in Warrnambool in Victoria so Know Mount Gambier quite well. Yes, Melbourne is great place to visit great food. What is an ASC plate? Thanks for helping me out bit. If I send you a photo of the Moore set up, could you kindly identify what each component does or have you...
  4. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Hello Majorman. I am indeed in Australia. East Moonta South Australia (which is called Little Cornwell) it was one of the richest copper mines in the world back in about 1870.Thank you very much for the information unfortunately most of it went straight over the top of my head as I am very...
  5. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Hello Fred, thanks for that but that was not the problem, regards Stephen.
  6. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Bought the tractor about 12 months ago, to this time I have only used the front in loader which was working well until I took off the ram. The previous owner said that the rear hydraulics where not working. The setup with the lever directly behind the gear stick has a plate which says MOORE...
  7. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Thanks'Jim.Me will get onto it. Will reply to your post when I have all the answers, regards Stephen.
  8. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    The temperature here is mostly above 25 degrees so the oil viscosity should not be a problem.
  9. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    No the filter screen was not cleaned or replaced. I take it that's what I could feel above the drain plug. The main return hose is screwed into the filler cap. So not easy to pump air through the filler cap as is not airtight. Is there any other place that some air could be pumped into the...
  10. E

    Fordson Super Major.

    Hello all, this my first post. Recently had a leaking seal on the front in loader ram repaired. I have reinstalled the ram and reconnected the hoses, but the hydraulics will not lift the front in loader now. The rear hydraulics where not working when I bought the tractor. I have included a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top