Recent content by Eaust76

  1. E

    Nh488

    Anyone know of any cheaper ball bearings for the rollers on a new Holland 488 mower conditioner
  2. E

    Hydraulic pump

    Do you have a42174 and d5nnb593a in stock
  3. E

    Hydraulic pump

    Anyone have a 1070 hydraulic pump for sale I ordered a parts kit but it was the wrong one the one I need is no longer available
  4. E

    1070 transmission question

    I cracked the hoses coming off the pump and fluid didnt spray out of the smaller one so I took the pump off disassembled the pump to fin some bad 3 piece seals ordered the kit from messicks yesterday find out next weekend if thats my problem
  5. E

    1070 transmission question

    Sitting at idle the tranny pressure gauge on the dash is in the red when you push the clutch in it goes barely to the green I took the valve body apart and cleaned it put it back together changed filters so next move is to get pump looked at
  6. E

    1070 transmission question

    Pressure drops to around 30-35 psi when the wheel is cramped left or right
  7. E

    1070 transmission question

    Could it be the pump or the torque limiter clutch
  8. E

    1070 transmission question

    I recently purchased a 1070 with transmission problems Im getting 60 psis at the lube port on power shift control and I have no power steering and acts like tranny is slipping in every range and no reverse works 3 pt arms work as well as pro unsure of the remotes working at this time
  9. E

    No power steering or reverse

    the line across the valve body wall
  10. E

    No power steering or reverse

    is the valve body supposed to have this in it look like its threaded
  11. E

    No power steering or reverse

    I drove the tractor home today in second range and second gear on power shift and when I went to stop I pushed the clutch in and it stalled the tractor I put it in neutral and it starts but squeals and then stalls any idea what causes this
  12. E

    No power steering or reverse

    you have been a huge help thank you again for all the advice
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top