Recent content by Ed Hill

  1. E

    T6 starter

    I do not have an original starter, prior owner put on the one I have but as I said the drive is not contacting the ring gear. Luckily the T6 has the inspection plate in the floor board so I could look in and found what is wrong. It turns the correct direction but when engaged misses the ring...
  2. E

    T6 starter

    I am trying to find a starter number for a 1942 T6 crawler. I can find the starter number for after 1945 but not prior. I think it is a delco as I have one that bolts up fine but the gear does not contact the ring gear when engaged. The starter gear is not long enough and not big enough around...
  3. E

    Starter, T6 IHC Year 1940

    Need to find the delco starter # for the crawler. The one I have does not engage the ring gear. I found that there was a change in 1945 so I think I have the starter for the newer crawlers. I think the old one has a longer nose cone and definately a larger starter drive. Mine is ten tooth and...
  4. E

    IHC T6 starter

    thank you. I will try
  5. E

    IHC T6 starter

    that helps, thanks
  6. E

    IHC T6 starter

    Does anyone know what delco starter # is for a 1940 T6 crawler. Serial TBK 3131 I guess there is two starter drives. I know it is not the one I have 1107435 because it does not engage the ring gear. The drive has to be bigger with more teeth.
  7. E

    Torque specs.

    Could you please tell me the torque specs. for the rod bearings and the head bolts on an IHC M gas engine. It is in a 1941 T6 crawler. Thank You.
  8. E

    IHC T6 crawler

    I have a stuck engine and need to do an overhaul. Can anyone tell me where to find the engine serial number so I get the right kit. I have been told the engine is the same as an H tractor.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top