IHC T6 starter

Ed Hill

New User
Does anyone know what delco starter # is for a 1940 T6 crawler. Serial TBK 3131 I guess there is two starter drives. I know it is not the one I have 1107435 because it does not engage the ring gear. The drive has to be bigger with more teeth.
 
Ed, suggest you post this question on http//www.redpowermagazine.com. It's an IH site and has a lot of crawler gurus who would likely help. Use the construction equipment forum.
 
My Wilson catalog shows 1107435 being used from 1944 - 54. It does not list anything older.

1107435 uses a 10 tooth CW drive, #1850844. Delco numbers 1859383 and 1881148 are 12 tooth CW drives but they may not work because they are 146mm long versus 133mm long for the drive you have. Gear OD for the 10 tooth drive is 39.5mm versus 46mm for the 12 tooth drives.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top