Recent content by edevoll

  1. E

    NeedTowmotor experts

    Thanks again for the reply, Yes, the crankcase seperates from the part shown in the picture. Crankcase does have a tin oil pan also. Engine is still installed in the forklift so isn"t possible to take a picture at this time. Book doesn"t show bore and stoke. I can say it will be in the 60...
  2. E

    Torque

    My T035 has a Continental OHV. Had to take off the rockerarm to get to the bolts.
  3. E

    Torque

    My T035 has a Continental OHV. Had to take off the rockerarm to get to the bolts.
  4. E

    Massey 25

    If your looking for the outer rims only I found some at Southwest Wheel in Lubbock Texas. Not cheap but they had them. Mine are 11 x 28. I wound up buying tires and tims off ebay. In fact I have one good used rim left.
  5. E

    stuburn fork lift

    I assume your talking about a LP gas fork lift. That being the case I'd suspect the regulator is clogged up. We have to clean them out regularly because of the dirty propane I guess.
  6. E

    NeedTowmotor experts

    noncompos, Thank you for the reply. I'll take your advice and see if I can upload a page from the parts book. Parts book showes the engine as merely part no: 99500. Unique thing about this engine is the hump in the valve cover gasket. This is for the water inlet from the water pump mounted on...
  7. E

    NeedTowmotor experts

    This message is a reply to an archived post by barryinmn on August 03, 2005 at 12:01:48. The original subject was "Re: Any Towmotor experts out there?". I just acquired an old Towmotor 351S Forklift and have not been able to determine what kind of engine it has. Forklift dealers can't seem to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top