Recent content by Edss!

  1. E

    fire truck crash at intersection

    That happened in St Louis
  2. E

    left and right!!!!

    All hands man your battle stations. The traffic pattern is up and forward to port, down and aft to starboard. Material condition zebra will be set thru out the ship in five minutes.
  3. E

    Thanks for deleting my post on gun control!!!

    LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER Bill creates detention camps in U.S. for "emergencies" Sweeping, undefined purpose raises worries about military police state Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla., has introduced to the House of Representatives a new bill, H.R. 645, calling for the secretary of homeland security...
  4. E

    pics from today

    Nice pics. There used to be another guy that would post some good pics on here. He was from across the pond in Wales I think. Does he still post here?
  5. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    We are now on page 7 Joe so just let me say It's been a hoot but we are gonna have to end this thread so I sincerely wish you well. Hope things continue to go good for you and may God Bless you. ED
  6. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    No I don't watch much daytime TV. You sound like your such a pro at it. I'm gonna have to take your king of daytime TV word for it. So you watch Dr Phill every afternoon @ 3:00pm. Did you know they make a DR field and brush mower to. Probably not related though. God Bless America!!!
  7. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    Who's Dr Phill? Hold on let me ask my wife............Wife says something to do with Oprah. Do you watch Oprah Joe?
  8. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    That's PATHETIC! Here you are preaching at me and now you go flying off on a hateful rant. You should REPENT immediately LOL. Chill out and Have a nice evening. God Bless America!!
  9. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    I told you REPENT bla bla bla AND YOU DON"T bla bla bla JUDGEMENTS bla bla bla LEARN SOME bla bla bla TEACH YOU bla bla REPENT...REPENT...I MAKE... JUDGEMENTS... REPENT... JUDGEING BLA BLA BLA BLABBB Your like a record thats stuck on stu__d. Have a nice day and God bless America.
  10. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    Good morning to you also.I hope you have a swell day. I do my repenting before the Lord You need to get a life and worry about Joe and quit judgeing others less you be judged. I tried to have a reasonable conversation with you but you don't want to do that. YOU SHOULD REPENT,AMERICA SHOULD...
  11. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    Please don't play the victim after spouting your repent garbage. You said "IF YOU REPENT --- God will Bless America Automaticlly --- when some one like you make demands --- HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO SINNERS -- But will Curse them .... " Are you nuts? please tell me what I need to repent for. Your...
  12. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    That's the same thing those loons from Kansas say. You know the ones that try to interupt the funerals of soldiers. The Patriot Guard keeps those wack jobs in check. Your not one of them are you?
  13. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    I would say God Bless America and I did.
  14. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    God bless you and God bless America.
  15. E

    GET IN NOW WHILE ITS CHEAP

    1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top