Recent content by electaglider

  1. D

    Parts for a 14-16 sickle mower

    Rebuilding a 14-16 mower to use as a backup. I need the tractor end of the PTO, ( the U joint that attaches to the tractor PTO and the 3/4 inch square shaft). Does anyone out in the land have a mower in their boneyard that would be willing to sell this part or the whole PTO assembly( tractor...
  2. A

    Sat sept 6th lewisport ky

    Come on out for a great pull , have all classes and food with a new track and looks to be added money in several classes, also I hear there are a lot of tractors coming from all over so take a chance at a great pull before harvest season starts . Any questions call hookemuppulling 270 314-9909...
  3. E

    wd45 front grille

    Thanks, for the answer. I'll square things up right,
  4. E

    wd45 front grille

    I was just wondering what the purpose of the small wedge-like shims are. These appear to go on the underside of the frame where the rear of the front radiator cover bolts to it. They just don't seem to have any useful purpose, any thoughts on this?
  5. E

    main cap shims

    Dick L. I like your answer.
  6. E

    WD45 oil line blockage mystery

    Something I'd thought I'd share... Recently, I had the front timing gear cover off the WD45 engine. There's an oil line that runs to the cover over top the governer that hooks into a little 90 elbow. This elbow was plugged tight with metal (I think), I had to drill the elbow out to remove the...
  7. E

    WD won.t start hot

    Moved timeing back, and it starts fine hot now. Athought the mark is not right with the timing light?
  8. E

    wd45 front seal replacement

    Just wondering if it is possible to replace the fronk crank seal without removing timing gear cover. The way the manual says is just remove the crankshaft pulley, it doesn't say anything about the timing cover? Just wondering if anyone has done this, and if so, any tips along the way...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top