Recent content by emiller

  1. E

    IH 3414 Hydro Help

    Funny thing is, I have a B414 too. Had it for the last 20 years or so. The B414 is a diesel which I prefer because AZ gas has ethanol in it and goes bad pretty quickly. The 3414 is gas. 2 completely different transmissions though.
  2. E

    IH 3414 Hydro Help

    It has a pump and drive motor same as a hydro, no? Just trying to understand what the correct operation is. I don't want to waste time troubleshooting a problem that doesn't exist :D
  3. E

    IH 3414 Hydro Help

    Hi Mike, thanks for the info. Any advice you can give from your manual would be greatly appreciated! If the manual you have documents the hydrostatic transmission well, can you send me a pic of the cover so I can see if I can find one? Thanks!
  4. E

    IH 3414 Hydro Help

    Thanks for the info! I'm a little surprised that it will freewheel when the pedals aren't depressed. It must operate a bit different than a regular hydro then. Normally since there is no fluid being exchanged between the pump and motor, the motor is hydro locked preventing the wheels from...
  5. E

    IH 3414 Hydro Help

    Hello Folks, I'm hoping someone out there has an IH 3414 with a hydrostatic transmission that can help me to understand what about my transmission is correct and what is not. The tractor has a 4 speed (I believe) transmission. There are also 2 pedals on the left side, one for forward and one for...
  6. E

    IH 3414 Hydro Help

    Hello Folks, I'm hoping someone out there has an IH 3414 with a hydrostatic transmission that can help me to understand what about my transmission is correct and what is not. The tractor has a 4 speed (I believe) transmission. There are also 2 pedals on the left side, one for...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top