Recent content by Farmall 656

  1. Farmall 656

    New Idea #61 shredder

    That sounds like an awesome idea!! I can't wait to see this when it is all done!!
  2. Farmall 656

    New Idea #61 shredder

    Ken, from what I can see in your picture, you did a very good job!! Did you make it from scratch or did you use 3D printed parts or combination? I have not found a green one, just the orange ones, I have own three of them now. The 3 pt model is something I don't think I will see outside of the...
  3. Farmall 656

    Dust Control on Gravel Farm Road

    Mule Meat, I do live in Minnesota where they used calcium chloride to pretreat roads and bridges prior to snow and ice for 6 months and then use it with sand afterwards for the ice and slippery spots.
  4. Farmall 656

    Dust Control on Gravel Farm Road

    Past years, we have had dust control applied, some years tree sap product and other years calcium chloride. Just like everything else costs are rising so I checked out YouTube to see what people may have done in DIY projects. There are some interesting ideas but what I can't find is how they...
  5. Farmall 656

    New Idea #61 shredder

    Ken....busy spring haven't been on since winter, softball coach. Here are pictures of another chopper I have. The last photo has the option rear hitch bracket on it. Also, they made a 3pt version of this model but I have never found one. Keep asking me questions!! If you do make a toy...
  6. Farmall 656

    Considering a skid steer...thoughts

    I am considering a skid steer. I have tractors with loaders but it might be time to get rid of one and get a skid loader. Things I would be using it for would be to light duties around the farm site, use an auger to plant trees and dig fenceposts, I already have a pallet fork for moving and...
  7. Farmall 656

    Farmall 140 front blade thoughts

    I am considering finding a front blade for my Farmall 140 with fast hitch. What experience have you had with them, good or bad? What are the weaknesses of the IH front blades? My plan would be to plow a little snow in the winter and work over the gravel driveway in the spring/summer. What...
  8. Farmall 656

    McCormick MFF Grain Doll

    For the first time I used my new-to-me MFF grain drill to sew some grass seed into a couple worked-up pasture lots. I followed the manual and set the drill and off and running. I put the grass seed in the grass seed boxes. Things seemed to work well, however what I began to notice was the grass...
  9. Farmall 656

    Susan's Obituary

    God bless you and your family!! She sounded like a wonderful woman!!
  10. Farmall 656

    She's gone

    DeltaRed, May the good Lord provide you peace and comfort. My condolences to you and your family.
  11. Farmall 656

    706 axle bearing?

    Thank you tractor vet!! I will have to check the park lock. I don't believe I had the park lock on when I had it stored in the shed over winter but I can imagine on the 706 it might have met its life expectancy by now. Can I presume I can get the new spring loaded park lock from my local CaseIH...
  12. Farmall 656

    706 axle bearing?

    Thank you caterpillar guy!! I will have to check them!!
  13. Farmall 656

    706 axle bearing?

    Thanks rustcollector!!
  14. Farmall 656

    706 axle bearing?

    This weekend I got my 706 out of winter storage for the season. As I was driving it out of the shed, I began to hear a pop sound and after investigation, it sounds like it is coming from the end cap area at the end of the axle. It would make the pop sound every 1/3 to 1/2 rotation but didn't...
  15. Farmall 656

    Poll or old members

    I am here reading great posts and responses by so many of you. Good to see the veterans of YT and many new members as well. Lots of great advice and suggestions!! Not too many days pass that I don't browse through.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top