Recent content by Farmboy02

  1. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    My MF 175 3 point hitch would stutter lifting things up. So I removed the top assuming the seals around the piston were leaking. While removing I saw a few things that looked off. I will attach pictures. The standpipe has a bolt welded to it. And I found this metal piece laying in the bottom of...
  2. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    Ok thanks hopefully the hitch works correctly after I put new parts in.
  3. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    As of right now this is the only pressure relief valve I’ve seen. It’s located on the pump above the strainer.
  4. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    Would it be bad if I just a put a plain standpipe being the valve is possibly removed? Just need the hitch to go up and down.
  5. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    I ordered a new standpipe, is there a line that connects to it? Didn’t see one free floating in there.
  6. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    Stand pipe with welded bolt
  7. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    Metal piece that look like it sheared off.
  8. F

    MF 175 Hydraulic Issue

    Took hydraulic top off of tractor and found a few things that’s looked off. The stand pipe had a bolt welded into the bottom of it. And I found a metal piece laying at the bottom of the casting. I will attach pictures.
  9. F

    PTO won t shift

    Thank you all for your help! but I figured it out. All I did was adjust the clutch linkage and it seems like it?s working fine now.
  10. F

    PTO won t shift

    Yes I am using the clutch. It?s weird because theirs like 3 options with the pto neutral, regular one and one where when the tractor moves the pto moves but when the tractor is in neutral and I let go of the clutch nothing spins
  11. F

    PTO won t shift

    I have a 1973 Massey Ferguson 175 and when the tractor is on I can t shift the pto into gear so I have to turn the tractor off and shift it into gear then turn the tractor back on. I don t have a single clue on why it does this so anything would be helpful.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top