Recent content by farmbug2014

  1. F

    NH Baler issues

    It has a light indicator, buzzer, twine controller and an on/off switch. The light did not work last season, I simply went off the indicator on the baler.
  2. F

    NH Baler issues

    I don't have the manual, bought 2nd hand. I replaced the on/off switch but no change.
  3. F

    NH Baler issues

    Yes, I just built a new mount on the fender for the box, when it is on the fender mount it buzzes, when removed it does not. I wondered the same as you and switched the cables for a second but nothing then.
  4. F

    NH Baler issues

    I have a 638 NH Baler and Monitor, no issues this last year until now, I have the tractor in the shop for winter service and when I replaced the battery and hooked up the monitor the buzzer will sound whether the switch is in the on or off position. No wires in the box are damaged. Any suggestions?
  5. F

    New Holland 638 round baler monitor?

    I have a 638 NH Baler and Monitor, no issues this last year until now, I have the tractor in the shop for winter service and when I replaced the battery and hooked up the monitor the buzzer will sound whether the switch is in the on or off position. No wires in the box are damaged. Any suggestions?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top