Recent content by fpackard

  1. F

    #52 plow (I think)

    Yes I thought I'd have to find a rubber tired plow or do the cutting job. I was just hoping I'd be able to replace the hubs with newer implement hubs and get away with it. Thanks
  2. F

    #52 plow (I think)

    I just bought a JD #52 plow 2-12 bottom on steel and am wondering if you can change over to rubber tires
  3. F

    JD M

    Thank you I kind of thought I would be better off with a 1 bottom. Just going to some plow days so I don't need a lot.
  4. F

    JD M

    I think I remember JD made a plow with 2 10" bottoms but I can't find the model # was it a M2a
  5. F

    JD M

    I just bought a model M and at 20 HP I assume it needs a 1 bottom plow but on youtube they are using a 2 bottom plow. I'm wondering what was the model number for a M at this time. I have located a 2 way plow but he has a person coming to look at it so it is probably sold. thanks
  6. F

    JD M

    I've been talking to the owner(haven't bought it yet) and he said the guy before him made a homemade hitch for it and he doesn't know if it can be ghanged back. It has a lot of welding on it. I'll have go look at it and see.
  7. F

    JD M

    I'm looking at buying a jd M and adding a aftermarket 3 pt hitch adapter to the jd quick hitch. But the more I look I don't see how you attach it to the round pipe on the Deere. Has anyone done this changeover and how did it work for you. The adapter I'm looking at is sold on ebay. Thanks Frank
  8. F

    adding hyd to JD D

    I'm thinking of getting a JD D but was wondering if I could add hyd to it as I'm getting to the point where I want the convivence of having it on the tractor
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top