#52 plow (I think)

Two ways to change to rubber tires. One is to cut off the spokes and weld a rim on in a size to fit available tires, or shop around and find original wheels made for tires. If doing cut-offs try to match diameter to original steel wheel size.
 
Two ways to change to rubber tires. One is to cut off the spokes and weld a rim on in a size to fit available tires, or shop around and find original wheels made for tires. If doing cut-offs try to match diameter to original steel wheel size.
Yes I thought I'd have to find a rubber tired plow or do the cutting job. I was just hoping I'd be able to replace the hubs with newer implement hubs and get away with it. Thanks
 
Factory type model # 52 land & furrow wheels for pneumatic tires had hub built into spoke wheels that required a sleeve not bearings.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-26 112402.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-26 112402.png
    88 KB · Views: 0
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top