Recent content by Fred Aymett

  1. R

    tractor's actual weight!

    Hi. Looking for site or reference to find actual weight of several different tractors. any ideas? some examples of what I am looking for. Case First Model 40 H.P. Even Steam Engines.. like 80 hp Case Steam Engine. And other makes too. Any help Appreciated! Thanks Rick
  2. M

    53 ford charging issues

    I have a 53 Jubilee that stopped charging. replaced the generator and then found the regulator was bad. Still nothing. Put the old gen back on and went into over charge. had to disconnect the battery to avoid melting wires. Hooked it back up and once again have no charge. I did put a 6V...
  3. F

    Old Kubota Tractor Weights....

    I have 5 older weights and I am just not sure what they go on. My father purchased them and has since passed away and I am looking for info. The are stamped kubota with the #1702 on each of them. They are 100 lb weights. I had a man tell me tonight that they look like they can hang both...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top