Old Kubota Tractor Weights....

Fred Aymett

New User
I have 5 older weights and I am just not sure what they go on. My father purchased them and has since passed away and I am looking for info. The are stamped kubota with the #1702 on each of them. They are 100 lb weights. I had a man tell me tonight that they look like they can hang both straight up and down as well as slanted with the right bracket. I've called the kubota store and they did not have any info on them. I'm sure my father bought them at an auction several years ago. They are for sell as soon as I can find out what they are worth.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top