Recent content by georgelozito

  1. G

    mf 220 backhoe hydraluic block?

    all good! cleaned valve, bypassed quick connect. works great thank u!
  2. G

    mf 220 backhoe hydraluic block?

    yes it was the quick disconnect! thanks. now everything works except yes! thanks! it was the quick discnnect. now everything works fine except the vertical on the hoe. when i try to operate it , it strains and jumps. the cylinder moves just a bit. i didn't push it as i was worried it...
  3. G

    mf 220 backhoe hydraluic block?

    thanks I think it is the return. the line goes into the resivor tank. and it does have a quick connect that I can check. anything special to look for? thanks again
  4. G

    mf 220 backhoe hydraluic block?

    Help please. I have a MF 220 backhoe that blew the hose on the left side of the conrol gang as you sit to operate the hoe. I replaced the hose, then the return pressure plate on the gang reptured (see picture) I have now replaced that but want to know why the pressure builds so high before I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top