Recent content by Gpacer58

  1. G

    ( Jhon deer trailer ) I need a rim 4x16 6 lug. Lug space 6” center hole 41/2” back space 2”

    ( Jhon deer trailer ) I need a rim 4x16 6 lug. Lug space 6” center hole 41/2” back space 2”
  2. G

    Oil pump discharge pipe

    Thanks guys I figured it out at one time someone didnt put the pipe far enough into the block and the nut push the rubber seal off and compressed it in the hole and it formed like a orifice
  3. G

    Oil pump discharge pipe

    This is what it looks like
  4. G

    Oil pump discharge pipe

    That most be it many it slipped off the pipe and got pressed in the hole and looks like a Orifice
  5. G

    Oil pump discharge pipe

    This is a ford jubilee
  6. G

    Oil pump discharge pipe

    Where the oil pump discharge pipe goes in the block there looks like theres a rubber orifice in the hole can anyone explain to me what this is for
  7. G

    1967 Ford 4000 Flow control valve

    My 1967 4000 Im working on now has the same axle
  8. G

    1967 Ford 4000 Flow control valve

    Last year I restore the Ford 4000 1972 year before ford 800 1955
  9. G

    1967 Ford 4000 Flow control valve

    Im rebuilding the whole tractor. I put new brake disks in the rear end, New bushings on the lifting arms and all new O- rings under the cover, lifting cylinder thats when I found the banjo / bypass pipe missing next Ill be rebuilding the motor. Thanks for everyone help
  10. G

    1967 Ford 4000 Flow control valve

    Thanks for your help. I guess someone was in this before and left the pipe off thats why it didnt look right to me.
  11. G

    Ford 4000 flow control valve

    I think I figured it out there a bypass pipe missing #22 on pic.
  12. G

    1967 Ford 4000 Flow control valve

    All the pictures I find is the outside of the valve. The time I get done I might learn how to use the forum on here. Thanks again Greg
  13. G

    Ford 4000 flow control valve

    Flow control valve On my 1967 Ford 4000 on the inside of the flow control valve is a threaded hole does it supposed to be open or plug. I have a parts book does not show the inside of the valve.
  14. G

    Hydraulic Three point flow control

    Flow control valve On my 1967 Ford 4000 on the inside of the flow control valve is a threaded hole does it supposed to be open or plug. I have a parts book does not show the inside of the valve.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top