Recent content by gpenner

  1. G

    Massey Harris 44 questions

    My Massey Harris 44 plate says 44-GS. 1601 what year would that make it? Also I can barely keep it running without full choke, any thoughts?
  2. G

    1955 Massey Harris 44

    I eneded up using a magnet heater and that was enough to get me going. Thanks. Now interestingly the loader won't function, I already added 3 ltrs of hydraulic oil but nothing, I've been adding into the hydraulic pump itself but I still can't see oil covering the gears, is it possible that the...
  3. G

    1955 Massey Harris 44

    I can get it in and out of gears and they are spinning as it does grind a bit, but I had thought of heating it up, although I hadn't considered water as a problem. Thanks
  4. G

    1955 Massey Harris 44

    My Massey Harris 44 worked fine in the fall but now that it's colder it won't drive? When I start releasing g the clutch it just wants to stall out. Any ideas?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top